- Saturday: I went to the gym, ran .5 on the treadmill and was feeling lousy, so I bailed on it to play the fish game on the erg for half an hour. Huzzah! Cross training: check! Un-huzzah - I erg'd it too hard and had blood blisters on my calloused hands! It's almost rowing season; time to get in rowing shape again! And evidently use a LOT of exclamation points!
- Sunday: The aforementioned treadmill incline "run."
- Monday: Resting from the quad pain.
- Tuesday: Ran 4.2 home from work. Lovely weather, lovely run.
- Wednesday: Lululemon group run canceled due to "weather." I have to put it in quotes because it was about 55 and sort of, maybe drizzly - not really weather for canceling a run... But I took that as a sign and went home and rested because I was beat.
- Thursday: 5m on the treadmill. In the afternoon, I went to a live taping of the Daily Show and saw Zoe Saldana. I think her waist is about 18" around. I went home and promptly went to the gym.
- Friday: Nothing yet. I woke up late and have to rush in to work, so I'll run tonight when I get home.
Coming up... I'm going to
*I still haven't forgiven Pete Rose for the Pete Rose Way and its terrible tunnelly underpass, which freaked me out bad at the 25m mark of the Flying Pig and caused me to get left behind and finish two full minutes behind my training partner.