So what did I do?
- Friday: scheduled rest day
- Saturday: unscheduled rest day. Woke up late.
- Sunday: almost - but not quite - 15m at the NYRR long training run.
- Monday: rest.
- Tuesday: 6m w/4m at HMP. Couldn't figure out why the first two were so easy and the river looked so lovely and frothy until I reached the turnaround in my run - duh, it's called a tailwind! Slightly faster than HMP for the four, and they were my first four instead of my middle four, but it felt good so I went with it.
- Wednesday: 5m recovery, on the treadmill because the heat is back. Turned into a progression run accidentally because I wanted it done.
- Thursday: 6m on the treadmill, again. Faster, partly because it's getting easier and partly because I wanted the treadmill OVER and OUT OF MY LIFE.
31.86m. It would have been higher if I hadn't blown off Saturday.