In other words, "I don't have anything to say about my running because I'm totally stuck in a plateau but I don't want you to think I've died, or that I don't care about my blog, so instead I'll offer a cop out 'post' and hope you don't notice that it's not a post."
- Angry Runner schools us on motivation. She's got a point, a good one. I ran today.
- A cat marathon. I repeat: A CAT MARATHON. Like, cats running 26.2m. Too bad it's a joke.
- Brooke uses tampons specifically made for sport. Too bad it's not a joke.
- Julia gets mistaken for a grade schooler, and I laugh.
- Totally not running related, but the Random Luther Insult Generator is quite awesome.
- And finally, scientists prove that ice cream is addictive in much the same way as drugs - in other words, I'm screwed. Considering replacing my nightly Edy's with some heroin.
Any suggestions for things I should write about to keep my little blog from going gentle into that good night?